The lower overhead, predictable costs and simplicity of Office 365 seems attractive. But for all its strengths, Office 365 as a single provider cannot fully replace the additional security protection, data loss avoidance and up-time assurance provided by essential add-ons to on-premises email systems.
Mimecast’s integrated suite of cloud services provides email risk mitigation for Office 365 – bridging the gap between single vendor and best-of-breed. Mimecast products provide defense in depth against targeted threats, strengthen data integrity and provide disaster recovery in the event of a Microsoft infrastructure outage.
Mimecast Services for Office 365 provide:
- Mimecast S1 provides comprehensive security coverage with multi-layered, multi-vendor protection, including defense against whaling, spear-phishing and advanced persistent threats
- Mimecast A1 gives mailbox level compliant archiving for an independent, verifiable backup of email data that supports legal hold, e-discovery and recovery
- Mimecast C1 monitors Office 365 mail flow, provides alerts and gives one click response for uninterrupted employee email access via Outlook for Windows, Mac, mobile apps and a web portal
- Integrated service bundles M2 and M2A for improved Office 365 security and cyber resiliency
- Faster migration from on-premises systems like Exchange with cloud mailbox archiving and message routing
Other services for Office 365 include:
The Bay Club, a rapidly-expanding San Francisco-based hospitality company, relies on Mimecast’s cloud …
An enterprise information archive should be much more than cheap storage and data resiliency, or place to hunt for (or lose) long forgotten evidence in the event of an eDiscovery case. In fact, the enterprise archive, be it for email, files or IM con…