Defend your organization from spear-phishing, ransomware, impersonation and other targeted attacks.
Email is both your organization's most important communication platform and the application that is most susceptible to attack. Your organization and employees are targets for increasingly sophisticated attacks designed to steal money, credentials, customer data, and other valuable intellectual property.
Protection from Malicious URLs
- Protection from malicious URLs – for every click and any user device.
- Uses both third-party and Mimecast proprietary threat intelligence.
- Rewriting of all URLs and real-time scanning on every click within incoming and archived emails.
- Dynamic user communication helps to improve your users’ herd awareness.
Protection Against Social Engineering & Impersonation Attacks
- Protection against malware-less email attacks seeking to impersonate trusted senders.
- Real-time scanning of all inbound emails to detect header anomalies, domain similarity, sender spoofing, and suspect email body content.
- Suspicious emails that are delivered are clearly marked to alert users.
- Centralized policy management and reporting to assist in the early detection of attack campaigns.
Layered Defense Against Malicious Email Attachments
- Multi-anti-virus engine checks. on initial email delivery to protect against known malware.
- Safely transcribed attachments are delivered immediately, maintaining employee productivity.
- Sandboxing of file attachments occur before being delivered to protect against unknown malware.
- Protection from malware in attachments is provided both on and off the enterprise network.
Protection from internal Email threats
- Detection of lateral movement of attacks via email from one internal user, to another.
- Identification of threats or sensitive data leaving an organization that can result in reputational damage.
- Automated removal of internal emails which are determined to contain threats.
Why should you consider additional security protection around Microsoft Office 365 TM email use? And, what …
Mimecast Target Threat Protection blocked 121 unsafe attachments and 29 malicious links in just one month, …
Many security professionals instinctively take an "outside-in" approach to assessing and addressing threats to …