Send and receive large file attachments from within email, but that are greater than traditional size limits
Enable your users to send and receive large files as a seamless part of their email workflow without using file-sharing services that are outside your security controls.
Large File Send Enables:
- Email users to send and receive files up to 2GB in size, removing the traffic from the email system, but without using a separate file-sharing service.
- Users to create an email as usual, and attach and send large files, just as they do with small files.
- Administrators to set policies for attachment size – the Mimecast cloud does the rest.
- Seamless integration into Outlook for Windows, Mac, or delivered via mobile application.
- Support of audit, e-discovery and compliance requirements by archiving files and notification policies.
Countering Impersonation, Spear-phishing and Other Email-Borne Threats: A Review of Mimecast Targeted Threat Protection
In this whitepaper, SANS Institute reviews Mimecast Targeted Threat Protection after an evaluation which …
Internal Email Protect is a threat monitoring and remediation service for internally generated email, …