Go beyond the boundaries of traditional archiving by creating a secure, centralized repository of corporate data.
Mimecast Cloud Archive has long set the industry standard for enterprise information archiving, helping to keep corporate knowledge available, protecting and preserving it while simplifying management and administration.
By aggregating data across multiple platforms, organizations gain long-term business insights and create a secure, digital corporate memory while at the same time reducing costs and risks for legal and compliance teams. IT teams can reduce administrative overhead with streamlined management and simplified data recovery. Anytime, anywhere access to archive data improves employee productivity and efficient workflow efficiency.
Customers can rest assured that their data is always-available, always-replicated and always-safe.
Mimecast Cloud Archive Provides:
- Retention, discovery and access to business-critical information across emails and files
- Search and e-discovery SLA within seconds to deliver information quickly to administrators, legal and compliance teams and employees
- Optional Sync & Recover tools for simplified restoration of email, personal folder, and Outlook calendar and contact data in the event of loss or corruption
- Comprehensive and integrated archiving for Microsoft Lync IM and other major messaging platforms
- Legacy archives, mailbox and PST data can be easily and efficiently integrated a single cloud archive
Mimecast Cloud Archive for email provides:
- Centralized control of email retention policies with three tamper-proof encrypted copies stored in separate locations to support data security and governance
- Fastest search in the industry with guaranteed search SLA to empower employees, administrators and the business
- Simplified e-discovery and case management tools for quick response to compliance and legal queries and challenges, with visibility to both original and policy-modified emails
- Automated mailbox size and retention management to reduce email storage overhead and infrastructure management costs
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is arriving soon. You may think your organization is immune …
Email Data Recovery from Mimecast: Solving an Industry Disconnect According to new data from Vanson Bourne, commissioned by Mimecast, nearly 80 percent of respondents said the ability to back up and recover email data is “very important.” However, o…